I get it.
You want to grow your online business but just don’t have the time.
You’re being pulled in all directions and not quite sure which goal to tackle first.
No worries. I’m here to help.
Hi! My name is Pam. I am a content strategist and tech VA.
I work with bloggers, biz coaches and creative solopreneurs
who want to free up their time and focus on doing the things that they love the most.
As an experienced virtual assistant, here are just the many ways I can free up your load:
- Inbox Management
- Customer Service (Email/Chat)
- Calendar Management
- Social Media Graphics
- Digital Products and Printables
- Workbooks, Worksheets, Guides, PDFs
- Social Media Setup + Scheduling
- Email Newsletter Scheduling
- Facebook Group Management
- Blog Posting + Scheduling
- Email Newsletter Setup
- Email Marketing Automation
- Sales Funnels Setup
- Podcast Support
- Online Summit/Conference Support
- Website Support (Wix, Weebly, WordPress, Squarespace)
Monthly Retainer Packages:
Bronze Package – 5 hours – $150
Silver Package – 10 hours – $280
Gold Package – 15 hours – $410
Platinum Package – 20 hours – $500
*Packages must be pre-paid prior to work. Unused hours can be carried over and will expire in 3 months.
*Hours are logged in 10-minute increments. Absolutely no downtime. 🙂
*Includes one 30-minute strategy call.
*All prices are in USD.
Need more hours? Book a FREE discovery call!
If you need help with your content, I can do that, too.
In fact, I started out as a freelance writer specializing in the
travel, parenting, personal finance and digital marketing niches
before I ventured into virtual assistance.
US$147 per post, which includes
* 1,500-2,000 words of search engine optimized and proofread content
* up to 2 royalty-free images + 1 Pinterest graphic
* up to 8 internal + external links
* uploaded to CMS
Monthly posts – US$447 (4 posts per month) / US$827 (8 posts per month)
Now, go ahead and free up your time.
Focus on the things that are PROFITABLE and closer to your heart.
Let me take care of the rest.
Tools I use:
- WaveApps, Dubsado, Toggl
- Trello, Asana, Evernote, LastPass
- Slack, Google Hangouts, Skype
- Google Suite, Google Drive, GMail, Dropbox
- Canva, PicMonkey
- Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Planoly
- Grammarly, Hemingway App
- Mailchimp, Convertkit, ActiveCampaign, Drip
- OptimizePress, Click Funnels, LeadPages
- Teachable, Thinkific
- WordPress, Weebly, Wix, SquareSpace
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Divi theme, Thrive Theme