I get it.
You want to grow your online business but just don’t want to dabble with the tech.
Writing’s not your jam, either.
All you really want to do is focus on what you do best – and that’s taking care of your clients.
Or creating your awesome products and services.
Don’t let the overwhelm of putting everything together stop you.
Stop worrying. I’m here to help.
Hi! My name is Pam.
I love to write – in English and in code. (I’ve been writing since I can remember and I was a programmer in my former life. Haha!)
I love working with bloggers, coaches, content creators and creative solopreneurs who want to free up their time and focus on doing the things that they love the most.
If you are an overwhelmed business owner who can’t seem to figure out tech or don’t want to write – then I’d love to help you out!
Here are some of the many ways that I can assist you:
Now, go ahead and free up your time.
Focus on the things that are PROFITABLE and closer to your heart.
Let me take care of the rest.
Tools I use:
- WaveApps, Dubsado, Toggl
- Trello, Asana, Evernote, LastPass
- Slack, Google Hangouts, Skype
- Google Suite, Google Drive, GMail, Dropbox
- Canva, PicMonkey
- Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Planoly
- Grammarly, Hemingway App
- Mailchimp, Convertkit, ActiveCampaign, Drip
- OptimizePress, Click Funnels, LeadPages
- Teachable, Thinkific
- WordPress, Weebly, Wix, SquareSpace
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Divi theme, Thrive Theme