JOIN THIS FREE WEBINAR!
The 3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly-Paid Virtual Assistant,
Earning 100k per month or more From Home
WHO IS THIS WEBINAR FOR?
- BEGINNER FREELANCERS. If you’ve been wanting to bring your skills to greater heights, and have full control over your time and income.
- EXPERIENCED FREELANCERS. If you’ve been working from home for months or even years, but cannot seem to raise your rates or find premium clients.
- PEOPLE WHO WANT TO EXPLORE NEW SKILLS. Working as an admin assistant can only get you so far. If you’ve been thinking about advancing your skills into more specialized ones, this webinar is for you!
- PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SEE GROWTH IN THEIR INCOME. Regular 9-to-5 employees see growth in their careers through promotions and salary raises. Guess what, as a freelancer, you have full control over when this growth happens for you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS WEBINAR:
- What virtual assistants do and how you can start a business out of it, from the comforts of your own home
- The common mistakes virtual assistants make that prevent high-paying clients from working with them
- How to work smarter instead of harder in order to reach your income goals
- How to use your current skills, or learn on-the-job, to command premium rates
- How to transition from an employee to an entrepreneur mindset to earn 100k per month, or even more!
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH
AT 9:00 AM PHILIPPINE TIME
About the Webinar Host
Pam Baroro is a software engineer turned content and tech virtual assistant.
Her freelancing journey started 10 years ago as a freelance writer for hire through oDesk, working $3/hr. She continued freelancing on-and-off while she finished college and worked in corporate for three years.
In 2015, she decided to make the big leap as a fulltime editorial assistant for a huge parenting website, leaving behind her job as a junior software programmer. She later explored fulltime freelance writing for a year until she worked in the editorial – and later in the sales and marketing team – for a popular travel media website in Asia.
In October 2017, she sent her second resignation letter, a week after getting back from maternity leave, to venture on her own as a full-fledged business owner. Immediately, she went from charging $5/hr to $20/hr, and earned more than $1200 her first month in business. Eleven months later, she was able to generate $20k in revenue.
Today, she continues to provide content and tech services to clients, and is in the beginning stages of building her VA agency, working only 15-20 hours per week, yet earning 3-5x more than her corporate job income.