2017 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals for Bloggers and Online Entrepreneurs
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links will earn us a commission – at no additional expense to you! – and will help in paying for the maintenance of this blog. Know that we only recommend products that we use and/or highly believe in. Thank you very much for your continued support!
So the past two months, I decided to take charge and finally bring my business to the next level.
And you know what I found out?
That it takes money to make money.
I finally invested time, money and a lot of effort into my business, enrolled in courses and just took extra care of my clients — and did a lot of strategizing, too!
Thankfully, all the hard work paid off and I been bringing in at least $1,300 monthly income in the past two months.
I definitely could do a lot better and I believe that having the right tools by your side can really make a huge difference when it comes to your efficiency and work output.
I’ve scoured the internet for the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals when it comes to tools and courses for bloggers and online entrepreneurs…and here it is. I am definitely getting (or have gotten) a few of them.
Best of luck to your blog and/or online business!
Dates: Available on November 24 – Get up to 99% off on deals!
Dates: November 24 12am CET til November 28 09am CET
Dates: November 24 to 27 – Enjoy $2.65/month hosting!
Dates: November 21 to 28 – Get 25% off their themes
Dates: November 24 to 27 – Get 25% off their themes
Restored 316 Designs
Dates: November 28 to 29 – Get 25% off their themes
Dates: Until November 26 – Enjoy a 40% discount when you sign up!
Long Tail Pro
Dates: Until November 30 – Get 25% off when you use code BF2017
Dates: Until midnight November 25 – Get Best of Converted package (a $1500 value)!
Dates: November 24 – Upgrade to an annual plan and get $4k in bonuses!
Dates: November 21st 12pm PST to November 28th 4pm PST
Lock yourself to a $19/mo or a $190/yr plan. No coupon code needed.
Online Courses About Blogging
Digital Nomad Wannabe by Sharon Gourlay
- How to Make Money Blogging – 30% off until November 27, use code blackfriday
Adventures in Blogging by Lena Gott
- Traffic Transformation Guide – 40% off
- Start a Blog Bootcamp – 40% off
- Blog Traffic Bootcamp – 40% off
- Blog Income Boost – 40% off
- Ebook Creation Guide – 40% off
- 4-Course Bundle – COMING THIS BLACK FRIDAY
Start a Mom Blog by Suzi Whitford
- 5 Course Bundle – Only $197 from $245
- Plan + Build + Grow – 67% off at $47
- List + Theme + Ebook by Number – 40% off at $97
Redefining Mom by Monica Froese
Moms Make Cents by McKinzie Bean
- Pin to Profits: A 5-Course Bundle
Profitable Creative by Elna Cain
- Ready Set Blog Traffic – 40% off at $25 on November 24 only
- Write Your Way to Your First $1K – 40% off at $97 on November 24 only
Content and Technical Support
Shameless plugging right here – because I’m promoting my services, of course.
If you feel like blogging or running an online business (product- or service-based), having someone to help you out, especially in the things that you don’t exactly like or are not very efficient at.
I’m offering a huge discount until November 30*. Below are the details:
- Sales Funnel Mapping and Strategy (valued at $997) – only $497 or two monthly payments of $257 (and open only to the first three people who sign up)
- 20% discount on all other packages (online summit, email automation, and content creation)
- 10% discount on retainer packages for the 1st month
*You have to sign the contract on or before November 30, 11:59 pm PST to avail of the special rates.
Which tools and courses (and services) are you planning to invest in this Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017?
Oh, hello there!
Pam loves writing in human and machine language. She's been writing stories and tinkering with codes since she was a little girl. When not working with overwhelmed bloggers, coaches and creative solopreneurs, this outdoors-loving millennial momma loves to hike, trek and camp in the beaches and mountains with her partner and their kiddos.